[Discussione] Gran Turismo 5,Ps3 & Ps4

Tutte le ultime novità dal mondo PlayStation

« Older   Newer »

1. beppe_circo
        +1   -1

User deleted

LOL, in verità essendo 49,98 € non ti applicano lo sconto su GT :D comunque buono per il prossimo e buono il prezzo per GT...Grazie :)

2. Mamilo
        +1   -1

User deleted

Dai beppe che tanto lo sappiamo tutti che non comprerai mai GT6 ma passerai a NFS su XBone. :asd:

3. beppe_circo
        +1   -1

User deleted

Appena ordinato ;) ...Il prossimo anno mi vedrete su DMAX a trollare Alexino dal vivo :D

4. Complete79
        +1   -1

User deleted

Anche io ho prenotato adesso,ma perchè cazzo mi deve arrivare 11-13 dic???lo spediscano prima no?

5. Aelx
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Complete79 @ 4/11/2013, 15:13) 
    Anche io ho prenotato adesso,ma perchè cazzo mi deve arrivare 11-13 dic???lo spediscano prima no?

è un problema di aggiornamento di Amazon, verrà spedito il 5/6 (hanno già chiesto al servizio clienti).

6. Complete79
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Aelx @ 4/11/2013, 15:23) 
    CITAZIONE (Complete79 @ 4/11/2013, 15:13) 

è un problema di aggiornamento di Amazon, verrà spedito il 5/6 (hanno già chiesto al servizio clienti).

Intendi dire ricevuto dal cliente a casa il 5-6 dic?

7. beppe_circo
        +1   -1

User deleted

io sono iscritto ad Amazon Prime e mi dice che lo riceverò il giorno dell'uscita... :)

8. Mamilo
        +1   -1

User deleted

Gamesweek Report

Last friday I went to Gamesweek, typical Italian Videogames expo, as a blogger of gtclubitalia.com.
    I got the chance to try a GT6 demo version using 2 kind of steering wheels: Logitec Driving Force GT and Thrustmaster T500 RS, both official Wheels of Gran Turismo Series.

In order to have improvements right on my hands and my eyes since the first gameplay, for the first 40 minutes session I choosed Silverstone Circuit, a well known track thanks to European GTAcademy 2013 driving a BMW Z4 GT3 '02.
    To be honest, during this session, I didn't obtained what I hoped because of the T500 RS. Unlike DFGT and G27 steering wheels (I got both of them) the Thrustmaster one has 1080 degrees steering angle instead of 900 and this value can't be reduced in GT5 and GT6. So, my first session didn't show me any improvment but helped me to feel more comfortable with this new driver's seat.

Finished the first one, my second session lasted 40 minutes again on Silverstone, in a Z4 using driver's seat with T500 rs. Impressions began to change, lap timing started to reduce, the feeling with the T500 rs increased lap by lap and physics improvements from GT5 were sensing in my hands.

Third session placed as the 1st and the 2nd ones, lasted just 15 minutes with DFGT, this steering wheel gave me more feeling than the Thrustmaster one. The training on GT6 was only at the beginning...

Fourth session, as the three session before again on Silverstone in a BMW Z4, with DFGT but this time without ABS aid. I was able to get the best from physic engine, pushing my driving skills to the limit. I could control the car with greater security and sometimes I went off the apex just to brake at the maximum level without blocking tires.
    Related video of this session.

Graphics: you can see good improvements in GT6 from GT5: clean textures, realistic lights, curb and corners more detailed (ex. first corner in Suzuka Circuit). In the demo there were just 6 cars on track and framerate wasn't stable at 60fps, as you can see in the previous video.

Sound: thanks to my sound grabbing from TV, you can note that no improvements were introduced in GT6, plus on Nissan Deltawing was placed a "temporary" sound, that Polyphony Digital will replace before GT6 release.

Opponents Ai: good improvement here, with CPU drivers smarter and a little more aggressive. In a race with GT3 cars and unknown tracks, it was hard to stay ahead of my opponents. Because of the fact that was a GT6 demo, I noticed some mistakes of AI to stay on the car following the correct path, but I hope this will be corrected before the release of the game

Physics: new suspension physics shows its best when you are at adherence limit, feeling with the car is better in rough conditions and the game involves more than before the player. During a brake or accelerating you can feel more than before the weight shift on every tire.
    To confirm the last sentence, I tried to have the same corner with the same FR car in two different ways:
    1) braking before the corner and accelerating during the corner
    2) braking in the corner and accelerating after the corner

In case 1 front tires got less grip (understeer) and the car were inclined to go out of trajectory
    In case 2 no more understeer and better traction on outgoing the corner, but less velocity.

So cars get significant different reaction from different handlings and in "new" circuits from the series (as Matterhorn) this new feature is much more enhanced than in "old" circuits.
    Related video of last sentence.

Force Feedback: no improvements. Even if in "new" circuits in can see bumps, on the wheel you can't feel no vibrations or counter steer. It's a pity, because cars follow that irregolarities in a realistic way.

Aerodinamics: great improvements. Using slipstream from my ahead opponents I got less increase of velocity, and that was more realistic than in GT5. It will be very difficult to overtake an opponent just with slipstream on long straights and you had to be more clever to elaborate a good overtake.

Contacts between cars: the best improvement in GT6 from GT5 are here. Cars have lost the rebound effect and they keep his handling in a more realistic way than ever in the series. According to car weight and aerodinamics, every single car has different reactions after a collision.

Related videos of last sentence.

With GT6 Polyphony Digital has improved every GT5 defects and gaps from competitors. Cars now doesn't affect the rebound effect, great news for Online Racing. Aerodinamics has significantly improved, it isn't no more easy to overtake an opponent just thanks to slipstream. Physics is more enjoyable and realistic. Sound and Force Feedback are still to be improved and analized.
    Hoping for GT6 servers that can offer great driving experience with new physics and aerodinamics, avoiding lag troubles and unexpected logouts.
    Expectations for this game are more positive than negative and I'm sure that GT6 must be a masterpiece in every collection of a Ps3 gamer who loves driving games.

Tutto senza usare Google Translate.

9. SHfun
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE (beppe_circo @ 4/11/2013, 14:27) 
    Appena ordinato ;) ...Il prossimo anno mi vedrete su DMAX a trollare Alexino dal vivo :D

Me la segno questa :sisi:

Io ho prenotato tempo fa l'anniversary a 70 euro mentre adesso è salita a 80 quindi non mi converrebbe per nulla disdire l'anniversary e riprenotarla applicando lo sconto per pagarla sempre 70 :asd:

10. Aelx
        +1   -1

User deleted

Video

11. Mamilo
        +1   -1

User deleted

Godo come un riccio a sapere che questo imminente GT6 NON mi ha hyppato per nulla sino ad ora a differenza di GTA V che me lo sono scimmiato per 2 anni consecutivi.

Questa volta i PD han tenuto un basso profilo ed il gioco ci piacerà di bestia vedrete.

MA questo video quanto sbavo non è? :sbav:

Video

12. Complete79
        +1   -1

User deleted

Chissa quanto tempo hanno perso per riprodurre il cielo stellato reale ahahahah...certo che delle volte sono proprio dei coglioni sti giappi e siamo sempre senza distacchi che paradossi del cazzo,cmq apparte le battute credo che sarà il miglior GT di sempre come coinvolgimento alla guida,forse l'apice lo raggiungeremo con Ps4 quando l'online ci permetterà di gareggiare in 20 online senza rotture

13. SHfun
        +1   -1

User deleted

Infatti Mami io ieri sera ero nel delirio totale leggendo le notizie! Certo ancora non siamo sicuri della stabilità dell'online o non ci sono, almeno per ora, cose basilari come i distacchi però cavoli si prospetta un netto miglioramento da GT5, no? :)

Per chi si fosse perso le news ecco tutto qui! Quasi tutto spiegato nel dettaglio sul sito ufficiale stesso ^^

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/it/products/gt6/

p.s. io alla fine non prendo più l'anniversary ma la normal che la differenza di prezzo di 30 euro non mi ha convinto a prendere la versione più costosa tra le due. Infatti nella normal c'è ovviamente il gioco e due dlc di auto, in tutto 10 (entrambi succulenti senza livree) mentre nel'anniversary c'è, oltre all'ovvio gioco, 1 milione di crediti (che ci vuole a farseli subit?), un cofanetto in metallo (unica cosa più attraente), tute e caschi targate anniversary (non ci si fa quasi nulla), un avatar psn (:asd:), 20 auto con livrea (mai usate) e 5 da amazon (uguali alla normal). Non mi sembra giustificato il prezzo cosi diverso ;)

CITAZIONE (Complete79 @ 5/11/2013, 14:11) 
    Chissa quanto tempo hanno perso per riprodurre il cielo stellato reale ahahahah...certo che delle volte sono proprio dei coglioni sti giappi e siamo sempre senza distacchi che paradossi del cazzo,cmq apparte le battute credo che sarà il miglior GT di sempre come coinvolgimento alla guida,forse l'apice lo raggiungeremo con Ps4 quando l'online ci permetterà di gareggiare in 20 online senza rotture

Avremo in alcuni circuiti lo stesso meteo che c'è nella realta (e se nevica? :asd:), il cielo con le cvostellazioni perfettamente riprodotti ed altre chicche ma non i distacchi :unsure:

Edited by SHfun - 5/11/2013, 14:21

14. Aelx
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non c'è il libro Apex?

15. SHfun
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non l'ho trovato ma pure se fosse l'apex della collector's di GT5 lo avro letto 3 volte per provare ad impostare un setup e basta :asd:

5412 replies since 10/7/2010, 14:16   62580 views